Unsafe Work Conditions
Hurt Because of a California Unsafe Work Place?
As a worker in Ventura County or Santa Barbara County, you must put your trust in your California employer providing you a safe environment to work in. If you or a loved one has been hurt due to a California employer’s negligence that led to a workplace accident, it’s important that you contact a workers comp attorney before talking to your employer’s insurance company.
Contact the office of Louis J. Vigorita for a Free California Workers Comp Consultation or call us at (805) 656-8111. Lou Vigorita is an experienced California workers comp attorney who has helped workers in Ventura County and throughout Southern California.
The law firm of Louis J. Vigorita in Ventura can handle all types of unsafe work place cases, including those involving:
- Lack of warning signs in places where there are uneven surfaces, holes, wet surfaces and other hazards
- Inadequate lighting leading to falls or other types of workplace accidents
- Improper ventilation in places where workers are exposed to welding fumes, paint fumes or other dangerous fumes
- Failure to warn employees who may be faced with toxic exposure to hazardous materials, such as pesticides or dangerous chemicals
- Improper training of employees using heavy equipment in the workplace
Whether your case involves an industrial accident, a construction accident, chemical exposure or any other incident related to an unsafe work environment in California, the Law Offices of Lou Vigorita can help.
Contact our office now for a Free California Workers Comp Attorney Consultation or call us at (805) 656-8111.